Saturday 17 May 2014

First steps to new life

Hello people , 




I am back again :D
this time , thankfully after longer time period so ,
Anyways ! 


I have joined HR department of Bank Of Baroda as an Intern today , and it was my first day !




Frankly , though learning about HR was always my dream but i was heck , sooooo nervous as i was the only trainee in the HR department of my city. I was scared , what if i did mistakes and there is no one like me ! NOT a single trainee , all experienced HR people were there. 


It was a hectic day but al
l went well , i enjoyed my work , though it was hectic. 


Though i always wanted to be in teaching line and  even now i want to teach HR to young people but then , i kind of enjoyed the work , environment was positive , people there were so welcoming. 


Seems like i m in a new phase of life and i am loving it !
love being occupied and busy !

Its so late in the night but all thats going in my head is "HR"
rofllllll ...!! I have gone mad ! who behaves like that?
of course only me :p




WONT BORE YOU ALL MORE WITH THIS ONE...HAHA
GOOD NIGHT


-
Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment